Cyclops are a small species of Copepod that are the preferred food of fry and fish with small mouths. They range in sizes from 100-1000 microns and are a natural prey found in a great range of salinity but are great for small freshwater aquarium fish.
Cyclops fish food is also a great way to get finicky fish to feed – say that three times fast.
- Fresh Cyclops are ?cooked in the can? to lock in nutrients
- Excellent for fry and small aquarium fish including: Tetras, Barbs, Guppies, Danios, Bettas, Killifish, etc.
- Also great for small marine fish, larval fish, seahorses, pipefish, invertebrates (including coral) and nano shrimp
Feeding instructions and guidelines:
- Feed daily or more often as needed
- Adjust the amount given based on the number of fish being fed and how much can be eaten in a 5 minute period
- Promptly remove any uneaten food
- Refrigerate after opening and use within one week or freeze
Ingredients: whole Cyclops, water, guar gum
- Crude Protein (min) = 2.7 wet | 27% dry
- Crude Fat (min) = 1.5% wet | 15% dry
- Crude Fiber (max) = 0.7% wet | 7% dry
- Moisture (max) = 90% wet