Waste-Away Time Release Gel Marine – Small 2-pack – Dr. Tim`s Aquatics
The gels are full of Waste-Away Sludge Busting Bacteria that once placed in your aquarium will continuously release bacteria which consumes nutrients and breaks down fish waste; keeping your tank clean and water clear.
Dr. Tim`s Waste-Away is a unique combination of bacteria that attack and dissolve organic wastes in the aquarium quickly. Waste-Away works to unclog coral beds and keep filter pads freely flowing longer. This results in better water flow, more oxygen and a healthier aquarium environment.
Waste-Away differs from other sludge busting bacteria products as it comprises several species of bacteria that were isolated from aquarium or pond environments so they can quickly and efficiently clean your aquatic system.
Even with good maintenance and monthly water changes, sludge and wastes remain in the aquarium in hard-to-reach and hard-to-see places. Waste-Away, a 100% natural, beneficial bacteria-based product, removes cyanobacteria and aquarium slime, leaving your tank clean!
- Reef safe
- Contains no phosphates
- 100% natural
- Unclogs and cleans gravel and sand beds
- Keeps filter socks or pads cleaner and flowing longer
- Removes hidden wastes from hard to reach areas
- Simple and quick, when ready to use:
- Unzip the clear wrapper DO NOT REMOVE WRAPPER UNTIL THEN
- Remove the tab and attach the suction cup (provided)
- Stick the gel in your tank/filter box/sump where there is the least amount of water circulation
- Small 2-pack treats up to 20 gallons (or 10 gallons, twice)
- Dimensions = 1″L x 1.5″H
- Lasts up to 30 days
- Replace when gel turns tan in color
Recommended: Before using gels, clean your tank using the Waste-Away liquid version, then Waste-Away gel thereafter.