Sicce`s Voyager line of stream pumps has been designed for both marine and fresh water aquariums, with flow rates ranging from 800 US ghp – 4000 US gph (3000 l/h to 15000 l/h).
Thanks to the exclusive magnetic support, these stream pumps can be positioned anywhere: on the sides, behind the tank and on the aquarium`s corners. These mounts permit them to have a wide range of output angles: up to 180ø vertically and 360ø circulatory with endless orientation possibilities.
With its advanced built-in technology, the Voyager range can be turned on and off quickly without harm or noise and represents a quality choice for the most demanding hobbyist.
- Unique bidirectional rotor for one way start and no noise.
- 360ørotation of the pump for an easy positioning according to custom exigences Extra flexibility with an up and down positioning
- Magnet mounting
- Front regulation flow control
- Self cleaning impeller
- Grid pump cover to protect livestock and pump
- Stainless steel shaft
- For freshwater or marine systems
|5.9″ x 3″ x 3.2″||Marine 15-50 gallons|
Freshwater 50 to 90 gallons
|800 gph / 3000 lph||7 watts||.6″ / 15 mm|
|5.9″ x 3″ x 3.2″||Marine 40-80 gallons|
Freshwater 80 to 125 gallons
|1200 gph / 4500 lph||10 watts||.6″ / 15 mm|
|5.9″ x 3″ x 3.2″||Marine 50-105 gallons|
Freshwater 105 to 190 gallons
|1600 gph / 6000 lph||14 watts||.6″ / 15 mm|