D-D Aquascape Aquarium Epoxy Grey – 4oz
Aquascape is a two-part epoxy putty that has been specially developed in association with Milliput for use within freshwater and saltwater aquariums. Grey Aquascape Epoxy cures underwater to the color of natural stone, making it an ideal choice for freshwater aquariums or ponds.
Aquascape has been formulated to bond easier to wet substrates, making it initially more sticky than standard epoxies. It is important to not over manipulate the epoxy underwater, as doing so can lead to excessive clouding.
- Can be used with either freshwater or saltwater
- Grey color ideal for natural blending with freshwater setups and ponds
- Bonds easily to wet surfaces
- Can be machined, drilled, tapped, turned, filed, sawn, sandpapered and painted once cured
- Will bond to wood, brick, cement, metals, concrete, rock, plastic, and glass