The updated CITR 3 In-Tank Refugium or “Safe House” is designed to deliver several features and benefits that would help any aquarium. Some of these benefits include improving filtration by growing and harvesting macroalgae, and providing better food options for the aquarium by cultivating small organisms like copepods and amphipods.
The CITR 3 can also function as a protected area for newly added fish or invertebrates to acclimate in, and can help injured fish and corals regenerate damaged tissue without the need for a separate quarantine tank. The versatility, ease of use, and functionality provided by the CITR 3 will surely meet a wide variety of needs for many aquarists.
- Great for use in any fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Easy-to-install and affordable
- Circulation slots located on the side
- Suction cup mounted
- Simple way to grow macro algae, or isolate sensitive fish, coral and invertebrates
- Use with or without pump depending on flow (pump not included)
- A natural filter for any aquarium
- 20% Greater flow vs previous design!
- Sizing depends on use (fish isolation vs filtration, for example), but for refugiums, benefits are directly proportional to size.
- Pump inlet hole options are 3/8″, 5/16″, and 8.5 mm in diameter
- Dimensions: 7 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ x 7 1/4″
What`s in the Box:
- CITR 3 Body – Small
- Suction Cups