Coralline Accelerator – Nutrients for Coralline Algae Growth in Marine & Reef Aquariums – 500ML
Brightwell Aquatic`s Coralline Accelerator provides crucial elements and molecules necessary for the growth of coralline algae, corals, clams, and similar invertebrates. The active components of Coralline Accelerator are provided by a combination of sources including natural aragonite, which increases the solubility and effectiveness of the solution.
- Complete source of the elements and molecules that are directly used by coralline algae, corals, clams, mollusks, snails, tube worms, and more
- Provides calcium, strontium, magnesium, and potassium in approximately the same ratios in which they occur in aragonite.
- Very strong source of carbonates (derived from aragonite), the other important group of ions involved in aragonite formation.
- Increases alkalinity to help stabilize pH.
- Stronger than competing products.
- May be used as an inexpensive alternative to automated calcium reactor systems with similar results
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
Instructions & Guidelines:
Note: Target ion-specific supplementation may be called for in some aquaria, depending upon stocking density of reef-building organisms and environmental conditions within the system. Additionally, hobbyists may choose to use Coralline Accelerator in conjunction with other methods of calcium, strontium, magnesium, and carbonate supplementation as a means of diversifying their dosing routine. The rate at which calcium and carbonates are extracted from the water is determined by the stocking density of reef-building livestock, type of lighting, and other conditions; therefore, each aquarium will have different requirements for the rate of supplementation.